Post GF. MAGNIFICENT PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP ! - all comments

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Dare I say ... Sack the coach?

Who cares ... HHAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
"The greatest thing that could happen to the nation is when we get rid of all the media. Then we could live in peace and tranquillity, and no one would know anything." - Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen
Black_White

Re: i love u all

Post by Black_White »

I@n S wrote:just have to say go the pies. and up yours 7 for not replaying it after. This is a amazing feeling. don't know if i need to lauigh or cry. i'm so excited i'm looking to next year. GO THE MIGHTY MAGPIES! PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG. See you all tomorrow.:D whipe the smile of my face i dare u!
7Two, 5.30 AM! October 3rd.
Don't forget the time change tonight. 5.30 am is 4.30 am right now.
Black_White

Post by Black_White »

Pied Piper wrote:Dare I say ... Sack the coach?

Who cares ... HHAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
+1.
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 67 times

Post by Big T »

Comparing to 1990 -

Actually feels very similar. Both times we had a team which built up for 5 years or so.

Both times it was said we had "no champions".

Both times was won by our bottom 6 being better than theirs.

Both times was absolutely magnificent.
Buon Giorno
lisamatty

Post by lisamatty »

Big T wrote:Comparing to 1990 -

Actually feels very similar. Both times we had a team which built up for 5 years or so.

Both times it was said we had "no champions".

Both times was won by our bottom 6 being better than theirs.

Both times was absolutely magnificent.
Agree 100%
bwphantom

Post by bwphantom »

I don't ever wann faarkkinng hear the term COLLIWOBBLES Ever again.

Well done boys! I went down last week to enjoy the after game celebrations. DAMN IT!! ENJOY!!
All this may be summed up in one word - CHARACTER - and if that is not worth developing, nothing is.

Jock McHale
kickit2me

Post by kickit2me »

Apologies to Cam if I stole your thunder but........................Tick.

I'm not satisfied with one. Side by Side & Back To Back.

Fan moment of the day; Magpie Dan and Witty hugging. That was awesome. (Witty's tongue out moment a few minutes later was sickening, that thing is a monster!!!)

Love ya Pies. I doubted that you could come up this week, but the confidence rose as the week wore on.

....and to our magnificent number 47....toot toot......all those who questioned your size, they questioned your pace,....now they are questioning their football knowledge.....Not me, I backed you all the way.
"And that effort by Ezard was pathetic" - Don Scott.
Wrangler

Post by Wrangler »

The only regret i have for this game is that i'm sitting in a Back Packers in Perth and not a single F'ing soul around me knows jack Sh!t about this game...

BUT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOUD AND FREAKING PROUD!
****Now i've never had a type 'cause i know what i like some variety now and then... Bad Boys, Good Guys, Tattoo's, Black Ties... Always up for anything!****
DEBPIES

Aints....

Post by DEBPIES »

A little song that we Collingwood supporters were singing at my sisters house this afternoon :lol:

oh no the aints, oh no the aints, oh no they aint gone marching in. Because collingwood won in october. So they aint goin marching in
Neil Appleby

Post by Neil Appleby »

What a great day and to be able to sit back and enjoy the last half, knowing they couldn't catch us, was absolutely sensational. That was better than 1990..........simply because of the wonderful Magpie Army. You gave me tingles and I had tears in my eyes in the last quarter.
Well done Mick Malthouse too; perhaps the best most gracious speech I have ever heard a coach give.

Celebrate people!
Dark Lord

Post by Dark Lord »

With a tear in my eye! This is the greatest moment in my life. When you walk around this world and you tell everybody you're number 1, the only way you get to stay number 1, is to be number 1! And this is the only Cup in the football world that makes you number 1! When you are the Kings of the AFL, you rule the world!

Wooooooo!
"There's an old saying in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says, fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again." - Oscar Wilde
magpieazza

Post by magpieazza »

Presti you are a champ and you are a part of this ...big time..same to Leon, Tarks and the rest of the squad, now the challenge to keep the boys hungry for more.

You Bloody Ripper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL had to laugh at Eddie and how emotional he was.... it was good to see his passion, he should be called Reddie McGuire. Goo Pieesss
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Sorry guys, I'm going out to celebrate and so should you. Why be chained to your computer on a night like tonight?! :D

GOOOO PIEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The greatest thing that could happen to the nation is when we get rid of all the media. Then we could live in peace and tranquillity, and no one would know anything." - Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen
pietillidie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by pietillidie »

Bloody awesome. Played to our ability and got the rewards we've patiently waited for. Organisational learning at its finest; thanks Ed, Mick, The Marvellous Mr. Hine and all the assistants, including the Great One.

To the 22 and more who made it happen on the park, you have now entered history with a bang!

No cheap arse success for our club, but when it happens by god it's the sweetest thing on earth.

How good does this feel? :D :D :D :D :D

In the end the rain comes down, washes clean the streets of a blue sky town.
Help Nick's: http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
Flashman

Post by Flashman »

Jackie Gleason was right.

How sweet it is!