#17,#11 Dayne Beams

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Deja Vu

Post by Deja Vu »

Apparently Buckley was supposed to discover how to reverse the ageing process.
35forever

Post by 35forever »

"If at first you dont succeed...
... oh who cares, we did it!!!!!"

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
September Zeros

Post by September Zeros »

No Pressure, No Diamonds

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

Post by Breadcrawl »

Oh, jaysus, 35forever.

I had already decided that you were beyond my counsel. I won't be bothering again.

I can't give you a factual reason why 5 of our best left because that didn't happen.

You are including Kyle Martin in that five aren't you? One of our best, eh?

I don't think there are many people stupid enough to buy that. You aren't stupid enough to believe it.

Beams and Lumumba are leaving, to put it in a nutshell, because Buckley isn't prepared to compromise in his effort to improve the culture of the team, and these two have ultimately been found wanting. Lumumba did what he believed to be 'right' regardless of the impact it had on the team. That's noble in one sense but it isn't team first, obviously, so it becomes a problem for the coach. A problem Buckley solved. Considering that Lumumba was the one who experienced the flare-up and was told he'd be better off going somewhere else, Harry's attendance at the Copeland and his mostly stately speech shows that Bucks solved it pretty bloody well, actually. He's supposedly no man manager but he moved him on in such a way that Harry tried to be gracious in exit.

Beams is leaving because he wants more money, and has his shit in a bunch because we moved on Shaw last year, who has since been arrested pissed and proven Buckley made the right call. Not only is he a mercenary but he was callous enough to use his father's illness as an excuse. His non-attendance at the Copeland reveals his lack of character. He has been found out and we are better off without him, as long as we get adequate compensation.

One thing I will say about the likes of these two, Heater, Didak and Davis is that Buckley probably couldn't have coached them all to a flag. Getting a bunch of personalities like that to gel took a special talent, that of one Mick Malthouse, a guy that plenty of posters who now support Bucks like myself, John Wren, stui and many others did not want replaced by Buckley.

He was, though, and this means that the supporters need to move on, like the previously mentioned quickly did but others JUST APPARENTLY CAN'T, and it means that Buckley needs to move on too. Or, more accurately, move on players who won't fit in a Buckley squad, living a Buckley culture and playing a Buckley game plan. He, too, moved on quickly and all of the things he has done as a result are the things you are bitching about now.

That twelve you named up there is the nucleus for a decent SANFL side if the year was 2012. It isn't. I am 37 years old, 182cm and 105kg and I'm fairly confident I could outrun Alan Didak over any distance you wanted to nominate. Suggesting he'd be a part of the lethal nucleus of a 2015 side is as laughable as suggesting Kyle Martin was one of our best players.

There you are, a verbose block of text befitting the last reply I will ever honour your delusional garbage with.
they can smell what we're cookin'
Fatui Attata

Post by Fatui Attata »

I'm not the pheasant plucker I'm the pheasant plucker's son, and I'll be plucking pheasants til the pheasant plucker comes! "Try saying that with a mouthful of peanuts!!" Lou Richards
Fatui Attata

Post by Fatui Attata »

I'm not the pheasant plucker I'm the pheasant plucker's son, and I'll be plucking pheasants til the pheasant plucker comes! "Try saying that with a mouthful of peanuts!!" Lou Richards
1eye

Post by 1eye »

Lone Ranger
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Lone Ranger »

You are funny Fatui.
You refer to your opinions as "facts" but everyone elses opinion is gossip and insane imagination.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Breadcrawl

Post by Breadcrawl »

Hahahahahahahaha

Love it 1eye

Don't want this post deleted so I'll add some irrelevant crap in the hope that it facilitates survival
they can smell what we're cookin'
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

Damn this thread's gone haywire, breadcrawl and his SaL mates are responsible.
Defender...........

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

Fatui Attata

Post by Fatui Attata »

Lone Ranger wrote:You are funny Fatui.
You refer to your opinions as "facts" but everyone elses opinion is gossip and insane imagination.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you'll find that list of 32 recently delisted/retired/traded players I supplied 35 forever were, in fact, quite factual. 35 forever was claiming how Buckley is tearing our club apart. Do you agree with that when you look at that list of players? That's without contemplating the list of players we've brought in.
As far as my other comments about 35 forever are concerned, you won't find too many people here arguing against them. As far as I know, facts are things that are difficult to argue against. By all means, have a crack at arguing in favour of 35 forever's tripe, but remember, you lie down with dogs, you .....
Fatui Attata

Post by Fatui Attata »

1eye

Post by 1eye »

Breadcrawl wrote:Hahahahahahahaha

Love it 1eye

Don't want this post deleted so I'll add some irrelevant crap in the hope that it facilitates survival
That post needs to be the reference point for any post by 35forever regarding Buckley. I bet he's working on some long full on post along the lines "that was 2005- dadadadada......................
September Zeros

Post by September Zeros »

1eye wrote:
Breadcrawl wrote:Hahahahahahahaha

Love it 1eye

That post needs to be the reference point for any post by 35forever regarding Buckley. I bet he's working on some long full on post along the lines "that was 2005- dadadadada......................
Hang on a minute though, that would mean that 35 by his own logic was wrong, and he never ever promotes previous players to coach the club and we are all morons for supporting the current hierarchy. I'm confused.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.