Things that make you go.......WTF? Part II

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 46 times

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
think positive
Has liked: 243 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by think positive »

driving around looking at houses for sale for my eldest to get her feet in the market, me and hubby drove around for 3 hours, a couple of really nice ones in good location near station etc and nice area, in Truganina, then we went to another address there......well,.....you know all those news reports???? ...OMG i thought i was in the bad parts of LA or New York!! we went down a court, burnt out cars, cars with no plates, gang colours, and what a damn mess!! we will keep welllll away from that section, Im not kidding, a few huge men in the street, scary looking dudes,

a few houses in point cook too, now is the time to buy guys, sadly people selling before they get foreclosed on.
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 46 times

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
stui magpie
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 97 times

Post by stui magpie »

Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Pi

Post by Pi »

holy sh!t

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2021012 ... id-testing

....bend over...got to check your bum...... remember to unclench....
Pi = Infinite = Collingwood = Always
Floreat Pica
Tannin

Post by Tannin »

�Let's eat Grandma.� Commas save lives!
Tannin

Post by Tannin »

ronrat

Post by ronrat »

https://www.racenet.com.au/news/idiot-p ... d-20210130

Like to see this brainless twat banned all courses worldwide and spend the next 52 weeks working with injured animals (shovelling manure) and in a rehab centre for humans.

Had a family friend who spent years as the best mate of Robert Rose in Yarra me after he broke his neck in a race fall.
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

Pi wrote:holy sh!t

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2021012 ... id-testing

....bend over...got to check your bum...... remember to unclench....
Ask the doctor why is the swab moving back and forwards and how are you doing it with both hands on my hips.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Pi

Post by Pi »

^
China's A-team at work :lol:
Pi = Infinite = Collingwood = Always
Floreat Pica
Tannin

Post by Tannin »

stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

So, Just had to scoot over to Bunnings in Thomastown, I see these cars all with sandwich boards on the roof, each with different slogans about the Chinese Communist party. End the Evil CCP and other stuff.

So, a definite WTF.

So I came home and googled it. Interesting it's actually a coordinated movement.

Article here has pics of some of the cars from another rally https://www.theepochtimes.com/a-global- ... 92073.html

And here's their website. https://endccp.com/

I don't fancy their chances of getting the CCP to go, "Alright, that's it then, time to pack up" but it's certainly an attention grabber that doesn't inconvenience anyone.
Sicks Bux

Post by Sicks Bux »

I've noticed tailgaters are getting worse. Now some of them are even sitting on my arse when I'm doing 62ks an hour in the left hand lane of 60k an hour zones. Some of them even do the death stare when they drive past or pull up next to me at the next set of lights. Seriously WTF?
think positive
Has liked: 243 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by think positive »

Sicks Bux wrote:I've noticed tailgaters are getting worse. Now some of them are even sitting on my arse when I'm doing 62ks an hour in the left hand lane of 60k an hour zones. Some of them even do the death stare when they drive past or pull up next to me at the next set of lights. Seriously WTF?
god aussies are shit drivers, 95klm an hour in the middle lane and its 100kph, **** me dead so over it, move you bastards, selfish selfish selfish

ps i dont tailgate - i drive a matchbox car, but some dicks ask for it! it is very annoying when your doing the limit, the trucks in the LH lane for instance when you are sitting on 102kph!!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Sicks Bux

Post by Sicks Bux »

^Sure is. Left lane a couple of clicks over the limit and these assholes are still tailgating. How many Ks over the speed limit are they expecting people to go?