Post Match. Port overpowers Pies. All comments, please.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Pies2016
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 104 times

Post by Pies2016 »

Lazza wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:You’ve nailed it David.

Stephenson’s form at North is a damning indictment on the failures of our footy department.
True but I reckon we ought to move on from still crying over spilt milk. Looking forward to a great future is better than bemoaning the terrible decisions of the past. This thinking helps me cope with the anger and frustration I still harbour about the horrific circumstances that led to us making awful decisions.
Jaidyn who ??
PyreneesPie
Has liked: 66 times

Post by PyreneesPie »

Lazza wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:You’ve nailed it David.

Stephenson’s form at North is a damning indictment on the failures of our footy department.
True but I reckon we ought to move on from still crying over spilt milk. Looking forward to a great future is better than bemoaning the terrible decisions of the past. This thinking helps me cope with the anger and frustration I still harbour about the horrific circumstances that led to us making awful decisions.
With you all the way Lazza. Those horrific circumstances you mention have been discussed and debated over and over for nearly 9 months now. There's now nothing new or particularly constructive coming out of regurgiated comments. In fact, dwelling on the past just reignites the anger and disappointment that may have otherwise been subsiding.

Ah well, to each their own. :wink:
PyreneesPie
Has liked: 66 times

Post by PyreneesPie »

[quote="Pies2016"]

Jaidyn who ??
The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Post by The Boy Who Cried Wolf »

[quote="PyreneesPie"][quote="Pies2016"]

Jaidyn who ??
All Aboard!! Choo Choo!!!
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
i hate carlton
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by i hate carlton »

Gutted.

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopi ... sc&start=0
Magpietothemax
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

Anger over past idiocy, negligence, incompetence, call it what you will, serves an extremely useful purpose. It spurs change, it drives a revulsion with the status quo, and it confirms your faith in the correctness of your decision. Without anger, there will be no drive to change.
There will be no Premierships unless we are angry about the past and adrenalise the fight to change it. Go Pies!!
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
RudeBoy
Been liked: 86 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Magpietothemax wrote:Anger over past idiocy, negligence, incompetence, call it what you will, serves an extremely useful purpose. It spurs change, it drives a revulsion with the status quo, and it confirms your faith in the correctness of your decision. Without anger, there will be no drive to change.
There will be no Premierships unless we are angry about the past and adrenalise the fight to change it. Go Pies!!
Adrenalise? That's a new one to me....but I like it. Go Pies!!