Post Match. Pies down Dees. All comments please.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

The weather forecast put a lot of people off going to the game -- and the forecast hit the city earlier than expected, it wasn't too bad at the game. So the crowd looked pretty poor. And it's Melbourne, who are out of the finals. A lot of people were standing under cover too. It's been a long, cold, dark winter for Collingwood, so I understand why a lot of people stayed home on a cold, miserable day!

Also Nicksters, dunno if this is the right place. There's a Mr Miyagi posting on BigFooty -- it's not me, I have no idea who they are and I avoid that shithole like the plague. They've even copied a couple of my posts from here (Grundy, Stephenson) from a month ago and posted them on BigFooty. I have no idea who they are, but I've reported it to BigFooty. I'm not happy, but that's the internet for you. Sorry for any confusion. Can I change my nickname for Nicks?
K
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by K »

Mr Miyagi wrote:...
Also Nicksters, dunno if this is the right place. There's a Mr Miyagi posting on BigFooty -- it's not me, ... They've even copied a couple of my posts from here ... I have no idea who they are, but I've reported it to BigFooty. I'm not happy, but that's the internet for you. ...
I find that alarming. :shock:
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Mr Miyagi's not exactly an original name haha. Anyway, I would never in a million years post rumours about a player's personal relationships. That's their business. Drugs, betting, illegal stuff that affects the club -- gloves are off.
K
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by K »

There can easily be multiple people using the same name, but if posts were copied from someone with the same name then it's totally different.
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 118 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Grundy and Mihocek were named in their respective positions in this week's AFL team of the week: https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-08-13/ ... es-the-cut
bokka

Post by bokka »

Mr Miyagi wrote:The weather forecast put a lot of people off going to the game -- and the forecast hit the city earlier than expected, it wasn't too bad at the game. So the crowd looked pretty poor. And it's Melbourne, who are out of the finals. A lot of people were standing under cover too. It's been a long, cold, dark winter for Collingwood, so I understand why a lot of people stayed home on a cold, miserable day!

Also Nicksters, dunno if this is the right place. There's a Mr Miyagi posting on BigFooty -- it's not me, I have no idea who they are and I avoid that shithole like the plague. They've even copied a couple of my posts from here (Grundy, Stephenson) from a month ago and posted them on BigFooty. I have no idea who they are, but I've reported it to BigFooty. I'm not happy, but that's the internet for you. Sorry for any confusion. Can I change my nickname for Nicks?
Ask them to take that name awqay from the intruder and give it to you. that way noone else can take it. Or is it a plot to get you back using BF?