VOTES Collingwood vs Bulldogs

Voting for the Gavin Brown Medal here

Moderators: David, bbmods

Cuthbert Collingwood

Post by Cuthbert Collingwood »

jolly was great in one respect today, the pressure was completely off fraser.

3 swan
2 o'brien
1 shaw
McRae for Governor-General!
Captain_MyCaptain

Post by Captain_MyCaptain »

3 - O'Brien
2- Shaw
1- Wellingham

Sorry - Swan, Didak, Medhurst.
The window is open my friend!
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

o brien
didak
swan
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Laura

Post by Laura »

3 - harry o
2 - heath shaw
1- wellingham

i wish there was a spot for medhurst too, he was unbelievable.
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

AN_Inkling wrote:
Defender wrote:
the fuzz wrote:
Defender wrote:
mudlark wrote: I think Defender showed his colours early in the year when he/She was bagging players before the season started. I'm sure He/She will never be satisfied.??? :roll:
which players where they? fraser? FWIW, if i want to give my opinion on best and woerst players i will, if you dont like it, F@#K OFF :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

but your right about one thing, yes, i am not F@#KING satified, are you?

Its round 1 and defender is already trying to defend him/herself!!!
unlike some people on this forum i dont wet my pants from excitment when we win the first game of the year, i will highlight the positives along with the negatives, the negatives need to be addressed sooner or later, why not now?
Good point. I propose dropping Jolly next week, and having Fraser ruck alone. He was much better today, both in the ruck and around the ground.
fras played really well.

as for me picking our best and worst players, get over it, its not that big a deal.

as for us beating the flag favourites, IMO, we're flag favoutites, ive rated us as since we aquired ball and jolly.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Defender wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:
Defender wrote:
the fuzz wrote:
Defender wrote:which players where they? fraser? FWIW, if i want to give my opinion on best and woerst players i will, if you dont like it, F@#K OFF :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

but your right about one thing, yes, i am not F@#KING satified, are you?

unlike some people on this forum i dont wet my pants from excitment when we win the first game of the year, i will highlight the positives along with the negatives, the negatives need to be addressed sooner or later, why not now?
Good point. I propose dropping Jolly next week, and having Fraser ruck alone. He was much better today, both in the ruck and around the ground.
fras played really well.

as for me picking our best and worst players, get over it, its not that big a deal.

as for us beating the flag favourites, IMO, we're flag favoutites, ive rated us as since we aquired ball and jolly.
any chance you could just isolate your posts to your own thread seeing as you have the arrogance to think your views were worthy of their own thread?
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

jmcp wrote:
Defender wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:
Defender wrote:
the fuzz wrote:
fras played really well.

any chance you could just isolate your posts to your own thread seeing as you have the arrogance to think your views were worthy of their own thread?
get over it dipshit, its an internet forum, people start threads, didnt you know that? why dont you try adding something to this forum for a change?
alls you seam to do is bag my posts/threads mate, get a F@#KING life, dweeb.
BingFa

Post by BingFa »

It would be easier to name those who had a lesser impact on the field rather than trying to rate the better players. Jack Anthony, Travis Cloke, Daisy & Jolly!

Wellingham has to be the most improved player after his R1 game.

5. Heath Shaw
4. Harry O
3. Paul Medhurst
2. Dane Swan
1. Wellingham
Neil Appleby

Post by Neil Appleby »

Voting 5-1 is OK too. At least 5 players get recognition.
After the epic draw comes the decisive knockout!
Collingwood rules the world again and Mick Malthouse fulfils his destiny with the twenty ten premiership and can you hear the people sing!
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

BingFa wrote:It would be easier to name those who had a lesser impact on the field rather than trying to rate the better players. Jack Anthony, Travis Cloke, Daisy & Jolly!

Wellingham has to be the most improved player after his R1 game.

5. Heath Shaw
4. Harry O
3. Paul Medhurst
2. Dane Swan
1. Wellingham
not allowed to bag players on this thread man, how dare you :lol:

wellers played well, really well, he could have a breakout year, fingers crossed.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

3 - Shaw
2 - Maxwell
1 - O'Brien

They could be changed for each other.

Apologies to Wellingham.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
Presti35
Has liked: 222 times
Been liked: 97 times

Post by Presti35 »

3. Heath

2. Harry

1. Sharrod
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
Jace

Post by Jace »

3. Heater
2. Swan
1. Harry
ad4eva

Post by ad4eva »

3. Swan
2. Shaw
1. O' Brien

Unlucky; Didak, Medhurst, Wellingham, Brown.
sportingtragic

Post by sportingtragic »

Defender wrote: worst
thomas
thomas was just about best on ground.

its not about stats (although he had a more than reasonable 21 and a goal). daisy undertook one of the more important roles of the match, playing as a defensive forward tagging the dangerous rebound of ryan griffen. daisy stopped griffen's run off half back where dogs launch most attacks and hurt him going the other way. each to their own re player assessments but i dont understand ppl who just look at the stat sheet.

3. thomas
2. wellingham
1. shaw

johnno, who i wasnt convinced should even be picked, is unlucky for a similarly important job on akermanis in the second half. shut him down completely.