new GAME OVER sticker designs

STOKA35

new GAME OVER sticker designs

Post by STOKA35 »

Sorry for the delay joffa here are some samples considering we could not use the proper emblem.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jeff corfe

Re: new GAME OVER sticker designs

Post by jeff corfe »

STOKA35 wrote:Sorry for the delay joffa here are some samples considering we could not use the proper emblem.
I like them all mate, i dont paticularly want my face on these ones mate we did that a couple of years ago and although they sold out i reckon we should go with one of the magpie pics
PS well done as usual mate another excellent job, we'll sit back and let the people decide :)
favourites 2008

Post by favourites 2008 »

I reckon the one with the jumper. I think of Collingwood when i see it.
Heather

Post by Heather »

The jumper one, hit me in the face straight away...

I think it's great...
Everything is always Black & White
WhyPhilWhy?
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 29 times

Post by WhyPhilWhy? »

Stoka - they are all good, but the one's that use the magpie could be a problem. Its pretty much the same as the one on the Nick's badges, and Skewered got the nasty letter over that.
STOKA35

Post by STOKA35 »

Stoka - they are all good, but the one's that use the magpie could be a problem. Its pretty much the same as the one on the Nick's badges, and Skewered got the nasty letter over that.
what if we rotate the magpie and it faces the other way or take some white parts off? port magpies in the sanfl have this magpie as well and what about every amatuer or country football club in australia who adopts the magpies nickname and uses this logo.
Maybe it looks like the jumper sticker then.
WhyPhilWhy?
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 29 times

Post by WhyPhilWhy? »

I understand what you mean, but "every amateur or country football club" is part of the overall AFL umbrella, so they are effectively licenced under that umbrella to use the logo.

In fact, under the law, it could be argued that any representation of a magpie in conjunction with an AFL related product requires the AFL's approval. I guess even the jumper sticker could have issues.

I suggest you run any design that uses AFL related material past the Club. Its a bit of a sad world, but when you think about the number of shonks selling knock-off gear at Sunday markets, you can see where they are coming from.
favourites 2008

Post by favourites 2008 »

Surely you cant tell me that the AFL owns any jumper with black and white stirpes. There is no way to tell if thats a collingwood jumper or not.
bazdaddy

Post by bazdaddy »

Definantely the jumper one looks brilliant.
The black & white jumper, worn by heroes worshipped by millions.
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

The jumper one is pretty good Stoka :)
Heather

Post by Heather »

If I knit a black & white striped jumper and you take a picture of it, what can the AFL do ......they don't own it.....I do

Let them try..........
Money hungry Bastards.
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Heather wrote:If I knit a black & white striped jumper and you take a picture of it, what can the AFL do ......they don't own it.....I do

Let them try..........
Money hungry Bastards.
G'day Heather havn't seen you around here for a long time, are you going to the Gabba when Collingwood hits town?
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

favourites 2006 wrote:Surely you cant tell me that the AFL owns any jumper with black and white stirpes. There is no way to tell if thats a collingwood jumper or not.
we'll just tell em its the East Burwood footy club..end of issue!! 8)
Heather

Post by Heather »

Joffa Corfe wrote:G'day Heather havn't seen you around here for a long time, are you going to the Gabba when Collingwood hits town?
I hope so.....
Should I look for you on the inside or outside Joffa... :lol:
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Heather wrote:
Joffa Corfe wrote:G'day Heather havn't seen you around here for a long time, are you going to the Gabba when Collingwood hits town?
I hope so.....
Should I look for you on the inside or outside Joffa... :lol:
You wont know im there until Gold Jacket time..then there will be some major pay back happening 8)
Hope we get to say G'day.