BB Error

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

Thanks Mike I'll do that from now on.
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
Joel

Post by Joel »

Thanks Jacqui, but I use the web interface for magpie mail. Is there a way to use this using the webmail? I wouldn't think there would be.
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

Joel wrote:Thanks Jacqui, but I use the web interface for magpie mail. Is there a way to use this using the webmail? I wouldn't think there would be.
I wouldn't think so either. maybe Mike could answer on a deeper more knowledgeable level ;)
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
Mike
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Mike »

Yes you can Joel, but there's not much point because they both do the same thing - operate at server level. That is: they give you the ability to get rid of the crap before it's downloaded onto your computer.

Although there is a case to be made for using Mailwasher, even though you use webmail to manage your mail, because you can set up rules in Mailwasher to delete spam directly off the server before you see it and have to deal with it in your webmail.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Thanks for the info Mike.