Help please: Can't access my account (Sorry to post here)

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

streak_

Help please: Can't access my account (Sorry to post here)

Post by streak_ »

Hi Mods

Sorry to post here, but I can't access my original account.

My original username is "streak" (without the quotation marks), and I think I registered the account with my work email, a few years ago. I've left that job, so I no longer have access to that email address.

Added to which, I've changed or forgotten (or both!) my password :oops:. Now If I try to send myself the re-activation email, it'll go to the old address...

If you could change my original account's registered email address back to the same email address as THIS account (phew!), that should fix it.

So, "streak" 's email address should be the same as "streak_" 's.

Thanks!
streak

PS. I tried to PM bbmods twice, but I don't think they went through. Not sure why... this is why I'm posting here...
I can't get into my original user account. It's under an email address I no longer have access to. Any suggestions?
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

check your mail...PM.s to bbmods doesn't work, you have to either post here or email thesinisterbastards @ magpies. net (sans spaces)
Streak

Post by Streak »

Thanks for that, Dave - I'm back.

Feel free to delete this thread/the streak_ account.

Cheers
streak