Defamatory comment?

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

labrooy

Defamatory comment?

Post by labrooy »

One of the rules of the board is:

"Potentially defamatory posts are not to be made on this board. Defamation is any statement that might damage the reputation of another person. Defamatory material posted on the Bulletin Board threatens the well-being of the Bulletin Board and the publisher (Magpies Net) and will be removed without notice. Members who continually post defamatory material will be warned. Their accounts may also be blocked without notice. "

I believe that the comments made by Robert Walls (not really) are a clear breach of this rule. He has made statements concerning Nathan Buckley, which may or may not be true, without even a shred of evidence to back them up. I ask that the moderators take the appropriate action.
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

labrooy, the best way to do that is to click on the blue button on the top right hand corner of the post and then report that post and the poster. That's the only way that the moderators will take notice.

Go back and do it now so that the post and poster is reported.
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
labrooy

Post by labrooy »

Proud Pies wrote:labrooy, the best way to do that is to click on the blue button on the top right hand corner of the post and then report that post and the poster. That's the only way that the moderators will take notice.

Go back and do it now so that the post and poster is reported.
OK Thanks
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

He's never been the same since they remove Magpie Greg, it seems he's a lost little lamb.
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

RWNR wasn't or isn't the only one that does this constantly. I don't think some people get it to be honest.
"whaaa whaaaaaa!