Nicks How To Thread

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

The Prototype

Nicks How To Thread

Post by The Prototype »

How Do I Quote Posts?

This can be done two ways one can be
[ /quote] inside the little qap between both "quote" and "/quote" enter in any and all text you wish to be quoted, you can put the quote into small pieces like..
??
???
Or you can quote the user you are talking about enter the username in bewtween the "" and the message between the quote tags
wrote: [ /quote]

When done correctly it will look something like this
The Prototype wrote:Message
When doing this remember that the [] are togther in the code.

How do I post an image?

Above your post you will see the "Img" click that and enter your HTML between it, you will have to have your image hosted on a website, but not a website like angelfire.com or geocities.com but an image hosting site.

Such as www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com both site are free and will let you host all the photos you have, but becareful you have a limit, unless you wish to sign up and opay for unlimited storage.

[img]Place image url here[/img ] <---- no space between "[img" and "]" if you leave a gap no image will be shown.

You can upload an image, and it will be stored on the site, but usually it is easier to host your own file.

How do I change text colours?

Above you will see "Font Colour" you click this and you will be shown a drop down menu of colours click your colour.

Enter Text Here, but make sure that there is no gap between the "]" and "/color" ---> [ /color]

How do I make my signature coloured?

The same as you do with your message but you copy the code and goto your Profile and edit your signature, once you have done this you will have a coloured signature.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Mate, probably a better idea to post this all in the one thread. There is already a faq thread. Perhaps the mods could merge the threads.
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Yeah that is why I left it here so when they weren't busy they could do that, my mind wasn't all there when I posted the thread, sorry about that mate.