Dishwasher and Induction Cooktop

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

partypie

Post by partypie »

Partner is a tradie. Whatever you get make sure it will fit the spaces and the fittings. It is the bane of his existence, travelling to jobs and the stuff doesn’t fir
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

oh man yes! my fricken blanco oven was a strange size, when it died i didnt want to waste about 4K on something i always hated, i had to buy one on line from qld, its no fancy brand but it shits all ove the blanco!

same as when we built houses always go for standard sizes, windows etc, ot you have to get everything custom at a premium!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Skids
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 38 times

Post by Skids »

What'sinaname wrote:$500 can get you a butt ugly cooktop

Spend a bit more, and you get something that sits flush with the benchtop, or has quality burners, trivets and caps. Not aluminium ones, but brass.
When you're a plumber $500 can get you a pretty good option.

After watches, kitchen and bathroom appliances are the most 'marked up' item.on the market.
Retailers make out they're giving you a great deal with 30% off, they're still making over 50% profit.
Don't count the days, make the days count.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

partypie wrote:Partner is a tradie. Whatever you get make sure it will fit the spaces and the fittings. It is the bane of his existence, travelling to jobs and the stuff doesn’t fir
Cheers. Specs are smaller than the current 900 cooktop. It’ll fit nicely. The kitchen guy is doing a second measure tomorrow for the stone top benches and a small island bench. 850 and slimmer; quite a stunning looking cooktop imo.

Only 3 burners inc a wok burner.

https://www.prks.com.au/franke/products ... s-cooktops

https://www.prks.com.au/gas-cooktops/fig903b1n-l
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
watt price tully

Skids wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:$500 can get you a butt ugly cooktop

Spend a bit more, and you get something that sits flush with the benchtop, or has quality burners, trivets and caps. Not aluminium ones, but brass.
When you're a plumber $500 can get you a pretty good option.

After watches, kitchen and bathroom appliances are the most 'marked up' item.on the market.
Retailers make out they're giving you a great deal with 30% off, they're still making over 50% profit.
We don’t need a new toilet
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
stui magpie
Has liked: 86 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

The Apple of cooking?

Massively overpriced triumphs of marketing over function? :P
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
watt price tully

stui magpie wrote:The Apple of cooking?

Massively overpriced triumphs of marketing over function? :P