Bailey Smith

Use this forum for non-Collingwood related footy topics that don't relate specifically to any of the other forums. For non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar and for non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Look I hope Bailey comes out of this a better person. But it’s obvious media reporting has a completely different tone if the player wears black and white.

And no one’s reporting how serious it is in general society. The girls lining up, with one saying in the video “I need a straw!”
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 118 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Yes, I think we all hope he comes out of this a better person. There's not much to recommend him at the moment, it would appear, so let's hope the wy from here for him is up.
Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Cotton On issued a statement they’re supporting Bailey. I’ve never seen so much bullshit in media and corporate world since Susie O’Brien called JDG a rapist.
Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

May escapes sanctions from the AFL, what a joke. How many games did JDG miss and he wasn’t even guilty.
Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Marnie Vinnall, The Age: “Bailey Smith’s drug-taking isn’t model behaviour, but his actions that followed sent a positive message to his many young followers.”

What the heck is this media love fest for Bailey?
Magpietothemax
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

Pies4shaw wrote:The Footscray coach - without hint of a conflict of interest, of course, has a solution: https://www.afl.com.au/news/779348/-non ... ugs-policy
Wow. Given that kind of statement, Bevridge has just plunged in my estimation of him as a coach. Could not conceive of Fly making such a statement. Says out loud, i am prepared to let it all go, just so my key players aren't suspended, and then he disguises it with some apparent concern for mental health issues.
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Mark Robinson is drunk again, headline “Don’t play the victim card, Jordan.” Like Bailey did? Maybe Jordy should hire Bailey’s manager/PR.
Pies4shaw

Post by Pies4shaw »

^ This thread is supposed to be set aside for putting the boot into Footscray for fun. Don't spoil it.
Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Pies4shaw wrote:^ This thread is supposed to be set aside for putting the boot into Footscray for fun. Don't spoil it.
Nothing wrong with putting the boot into Robbo either ;)

Unfortunately the doggies are a bit ahead of us and aren’t the poor cellar dwellers they used to be. I’m hoping Melbourne falls apart so we can sink the boot into them some more ;)
Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

If you went to the Logies parties last night you’d test positive just for breathing the air there ;)
piedys
Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 87 times

Post by piedys »

Mr Miyagi wrote:Mark Robinson is drunk again, headline “Don’t play the victim card, Jordan.” Like Bailey did? Maybe Jordy should hire Bailey’s manager/PR.
Robbo The Drunk; he becomes more annoying with each passing year.

And Jordy should arsehole his manager; in this caper WAY over his paygrade.
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Geezus the media thinks the sun shines out of Bailey’s backside.
Pies4shaw

Post by Pies4shaw »

^ Yes, I've noticed an ad featuring him, which is disturbing, really. As a Footscray player, he has no market appeal whatsoever, so I assume it's the notoriety they're selling.
LaurieHolden
Has liked: 175 times
Been liked: 176 times

DOGS STAR SMITH SUFFERS RUPTURED ACL AT PRE-SEASON TRAINING

Post by LaurieHolden »

You hate to see any player cruelled by injury, but particularly the stars of the competition.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2023/12/13/ ... n-training
"The Club's not Jock, Ted and Gerry" (& Eddie)
2023 AFL Premiers