question

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

CQ

question

Post by CQ »

yeh ive got a question. since when has that stupid thing HAL been back, and what is the actual purpose of it, other then being an annoying bit of shit?
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

he/she may be an annoying piece of shit, but s/he's far less annoying than a small but not insignificant number of posters. As far as I know, he/she has behaved impeccably in regards to following the site rules, a lesson to us all!
Daks

Post by Daks »

i think he\shie is funny.... we need someone like that posting here. Lighten up, he's not causing any harm. It's not like he's being mean to anyone.
CQ

Post by CQ »

HE? SHE? its not even a real thing FFS :roll:

well is there some way u can put it on ignore, better than 'this user is on your ignore list'??

Edited by bbmods
Eunos

Post by Eunos »

Get rid of Hal.....

And recruit Bender!!!!
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

Hal is extremly annoying and sometimes insults people, when I didnt realise it was a robot and IT insulted me I started to get annoyed. Since it was taken off the bored board its been a lot better and occasionally it still shits me in other forums, there is no real point of having it, i reckon a poll should be run of who wants HAL on the board still or not
There is just one team we favour...
CQ

Post by CQ »

yeh thats right gtm, its just an annoyance which disturbs the topics n that.

like were told not to write one line pointless BS yet that piece of crap comes along and disrupts the topic, bcos simpletons 'talk back' to it :roll:
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies wrote:Hal is extremly annoying and sometimes insults people, when I didnt realise it was a robot and IT insulted me I started to get annoyed. Since it was taken off the bored board its been a lot better and occasionally it still shits me in other forums, there is no real point of having it, i reckon a poll should be run of who wants HAL on the board still or not
LOL! yeah before I knew Hal was infact an "it" and not a "he" he was saying stuff about my mum and I got into a fight with him and embarrassed myself to learn he was a computer. :oops: I was annoyed by him too Bec.

I completely forgot he wasn't on anymore, maybe because he isn't annoying me, I agree, get rid of Hal...him...it... what ever you want to call him.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Hal is harmless, let him be.
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Don't get rid of Hal, with Hal around, I make sense ;) :lol:
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Tess wrote:You know thats the most sense Dave has ever made!
Yeah, I took a blow to the head, it knocked all the sense out of me :lol:

Sadly they won't come back.