Post Match. Pies lose to Dogs. All comments, please.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Haff
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 41 times

Post by Haff »

Sorry but what has changed from the SF? Nothing. I’m so flat. There was absolutely no positives from that game. None. Sure Moore was good but our backs are the only thing we know will stand up. I for one want hope. I didn’t get it from this game and I don’t think I will until Bucks is gone. Side bet, we bring in Ross Lyon and our game plan is more boring!
The match day thread is for unfiltered BS knee jerk reactions. The time for level headed comment comes after.
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

If we made that many mistakes against Richmond we would have lost by 20 goals.
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
Born to Pie
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Born to Pie »

Raw Hammer wrote:
Born to Pie wrote:Is it just me or does it seem like some supporters should look up the meaning of supporters.
It’s just you.
Then when it hits the fan, and the balloon goes up, I don't want you beside me
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
BazBoy
Been liked: 37 times

Post by BazBoy »

I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
shawthing
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by shawthing »

The Dogs were sloppy. If they had fired on all cylinders they'd have won by 10 goals easy. Lose to the Bluebaggers next week and the calls for a new coach will be deafening.
masoncox
Been liked: 3 times

Which player won't make it!!!

Post by masoncox »

WHE is useless.
Thomas can't score goals.
Ruscoe needs 3 years in the VFL.
Henry needs to play more in the TAC cup.
Keep attacking Cox.....only decent forward we have.
I thought Sier was really ordinary tonite.
Cam
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

We looked rusty, and it was game 1, once upon a time, before everything was micromanaged no-one would have been too worried. But the 24/7 newscycle doesn't allow patience now.

Having said that, it looked like Western Bulldogs firsts against our seconds plus Moore, Pendles and Crisp. But we will get better. However, lose the next 4 and it will be under a new coach in round 6. That's just the business, it ain't personal.
Get back on top.
Haff

Post by Haff »

Born to Pie wrote:Is it just me or does it seem like some supporters should look up the meaning of supporters.
This is what shits me. I love the club and will support them no matter what but that doesn’t mean I should sit here and say “oh well, we tried, I’m proud, better luck next time”. No way. Pies were insipid with next to no positives.
The match day thread is for unfiltered BS knee jerk reactions. The time for level headed comment comes after.
BEAMER09
Been liked: 12 times

Post by BEAMER09 »

Don't blame the Forward line.
Don't blame the Mid's.
Don't blame the Player's out there.

This is Buckley's team into his 10th year and really going now where. This is what he has delivered and love to hear his spin at the press conference.

Plenty of things not right about this club and the next game will be significant.
COLLINGW09D
Deja Vu

Post by Deja Vu »

How gettable is Clarko?
Haff

Post by Haff »

Young players as well didn’t show much. Actually nothing. Hope we see the glimmer next week but I foresee a big big loss.
shawthing
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by shawthing »

True loyalists want their club to win. True loyalists are prepared not to support a coach because he was once a good player. But Buckley has shown no ability to coach and when we sack him, he'll be lucky to get an assistant's position at another club. He's McGuire's legacy that just keeps on giving :P :oops:

Buckley should have gone with Eddie, because he was the reason Lumumba started the whole racism row. The club is a total mess. Poor Murray Weideman. He deserved better!
blackandwhite4life

Post by blackandwhite4life »

How would Buckley feel watching EVERY single Pies player throwing their arms around Treloar and showing how much he still means to them.

He should have resigned after the trade period debacle.

ANY coach would be an improvement to what we're going to get from this Buckley-coached team this year.

I thought 9-12 at the start of the year for our finishing position, but that is optimistic. Along with our gameplan deficiencies, some heart seems to have been ripped out of this team as well.

The tragedy is that our list is not as bad as many say. We still have genuine talent, but the coaching is putrid, and has been for most of Buckley's tenure.
Hearing the 'Black & White Army' roar is the greatest sound in the world.
dalyc
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by dalyc »

Clifton Hill-Billy wrote:To script, predicted final margin pre game.Sier, Thomas, WHE, Ruscoe, Brown X 2, Noble, Madgen wouldn't get games with any other side, but Bucks will play them week in week out. Even our good players are not good enough. Moore is the only decent one among them
Noble and Madgen were ok in my book
Four legged animals good, two legged animals better
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 67 times

Post by Big T »

If Grundy isn't dropped i will spew. He is deplorable.
Buon Giorno