Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Just wondering, how do you put words on top of your avatar?
Thank-you! :)
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Goto your profile, down near where you enter your sig there should be a line that says "Custom Title" that's what add's the words above your avatar. When you have added the messege click on update profile and it should be saved.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Nope, its not there :(
Joel

Post by Joel »

You can't get that title straight away, if I'm not mistaken, you have to have posted a certain amount of times, or have been here for a certain amount of time before you can access the title.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Joel wrote:You can't get that title straight away, if I'm not mistaken, you have to have posted a certain amount of times, or have been here for a certain amount of time before you can access the title.
How long do you have to be here for??
Joel

Post by Joel »

I can't remember off the top of my head, I should know because as a mod I should know those things, but I'm not totally sure. I'm sure someone will answer this thread with the correct answer, but as far as I know, it isn't that long you have to wait.
sam.

Post by sam. »

Hmm well im not sure... All I know is I haven't posted a whole lot, i've only been here for a little while, and I have a Title.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Joel

Post by Joel »

BRoDieZ^BaBY,

Johnson#26 only registered about 3 weeks ago, you have been registered for nearly 3 months.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Yep, it works now. :) Thanks for your help.
zoia

Post by zoia »

hmmm

Edited by bbmods: magpie1983, may I remind you of the rules:
Posts that do not add anything to the topic being discussed and that are made in an attempt to increase post counts do nothing but clog up the board with rubbish and spoil the enjoyment of others. These posts will be deleted and members who repeatedly do this will be warned.
Please do not post useless posts such as this.