ASADA & the AFL acted lawfully: Hird & Essendon lose

Use this forum for non-Collingwood related footy topics that don't relate specifically to any of the other forums. For non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar and for non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Lazza

Post by Lazza »

think positive wrote:happy dance happy dance, let the games begin!!
I'm so excited!! , I just can't hide it...:twisted: :!:
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!

Post by 1061 »

The legal bills must be starting to eat into his bank balance.

My prediction is wait for he and wifey to split with wifey taking most of the assets while he goes broke.
Wokko

Post by Wokko »

I hope Essendon have a good VFL side, because that's who's going to be playing for them this year.
swoop42
Been liked: 3 times

Post by swoop42 »

How can a lack of governance be used as a defence by Essendon?

It seems some believe that Essendon not having reports of what the players took alongside key witnesses not willing to be cross examined means the AFL can't prove what was taken and this is a get out of free jail card for the club and Hird.

Um ok.

I mean if you are going to implementing a drug program of dodgy peptides it makes sense to keep detailed records of such does it not.

LOL.

This is akin to a politician requesting to not know specific details of an event so he or she can have plausible deniability when questioned later on.

And please tell me why if Charter, Dank and Co. have done nothing wrong and believe what the players were injected with was legal then why not front the tribunal hearings?

Witnesses staying silent shouldn't be a defence for Essendon and only serves to make those individuals and the club look even more guilty.

What are they trying to hide?

The truth I say.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!

Post by 1061 »

Lets compare the EFC Cheats with Lance Armstrong, this outake of the interview is great.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/sportv ... -wins.html