#17,#11 Dayne Beams

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

Aish & Pick 5 would be a good outcome for us. Not a mature player (which is an advantage for now) but a talented younger player with a big chunk of potential.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Member 7167 wrote:Aish & Pick 5 would be a good outcome for us. Not a mature player (which is an advantage for now) but a talented younger player with a big chunk of potential.
Gee, I rememer this time last year when posters at Nick's couldn't split between Aish and Shazza. IF we get both, it would be a really tremendous bloody win. Fingers, legs, wires, everything crossed today.... :twisted:
AN_Inkling

Post by AN_Inkling »

^^But I thought you wanted 5 + 25 ;).
Well done boys!
Pi

Post by Pi »

looks like the Brisbane coach is a bit worried, his own club may go over his head:
https://twitter.com/JLeppitsch
Pi = Infinite = Collingwood = Always
Floreat Pica
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

AN_Inkling wrote:^^But I thought you wanted 5 + 25 ;).
i want it all. :wink:
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

Pi wrote:looks like the Brisbane coach is a bit worried, his own club may go over his head:
Yes - a very realistic approach. Lets put the cat amongst the pigeons as we are too incompetent to get the deal done. That's the professionalism you gain when we are associated with a club that lives on other peoples money.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
On the March
Been liked: 2 times

Post by On the March »

Stuff this....absolute arrogance.

NO DEAL!!!!!!!!
Pi

Post by Pi »

mmm. how is it professional for a an AFL coach to take to social media to discuss trades... what is this; a realty AFL trade TV show?
Pi = Infinite = Collingwood = Always
Floreat Pica
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Is this shit still going?
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
MatthewBoydFanClub
Been liked: 1 time

Post by MatthewBoydFanClub »

Member 7167 wrote:
Pi wrote:looks like the Brisbane coach is a bit worried, his own club may go over his head:
Yes - a very realistic approach. Lets put the cat amongst the pigeons as we are too incompetent to get the deal done. That's the professionalism you gain when we are associated with a club that lives on other peoples money.
That is a disgraceful tweet by Leppitsch, even if he is saying it with tongue in cheek. If he is reflecting the views of his football management, then let's stop dealing with Brisbane and concentrate instead on getting Greenwood across from North Melbourne.
Magpietothemax
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

Yes this is a disgraceful action by Brisbane's coach, and indicates some sort of crisis or disorientation.
Collingwood has not tried to "destablilize Brisbane"...Collingwood has only ever sought equitable compensation for Dayne Beams. Leppa, or whatever his name is, has clearly lost it.
Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 9 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Only faint hope of this Happening is IF Greenwood is involved in the Trade
I am Da Man
Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 9 times

Post by Dave The Man »

BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
That is a disgraceful tweet by Leppitsch, even if he is saying it with tongue in cheek. If he is reflecting the views of his football management, then let's stop dealing with Brisbane and concentrate instead on getting Greenwood across from North Melbourne.
Yep - What an Utter Flog. Why would Beams want to play for Him? Though Beams in the last week or so been bit of a Flog himself
I am Da Man
Piesnchess
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Member 7167 wrote:

Looks like the Pimple Ranger Roughie Leeeepeeech, is getting a tad jittery now, and a tad unhinged too. :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Az

Post by Az »

Here is what I think happened. We got into Pickering's ear about Aish and maybe trying to convince him to ask Leppa to be thrown in the deal to come to the Pies or basically saying he "wants out". He has either gone and asked Leppa to be traded or had simply just informed him that we had inquired about him and they have got all butt hurt about it, regardless of the fact they clearly spoke to Beams who is also a contracted player.

One thing is certain, this trade is well and truly not happening. Especially when coaches can't shut their mouths and take to twitter to voice cheap shots at clubs they're trying to deal with because they're not getting their way. I suppose they have a habit of it after the "mummy's boys" tweet last year. Seriously, what an unprofessional way to go about it. Hope the board gives him a whack for it.