HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

What movie was it?
Piesnchess
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Piesnchess »

WE have Moore, now for Dangerfield, then we can all be happy little vegemites, cant we. !?
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Piesnchess wrote:WE have Moore, now for Dangerfield, then we can all be happy little vegemites, cant we. !?
Are in coockoo land here or is there a real genuine possibility of us getting Danger, Piesnchess? It's total conjecture isn't it at the moment? Mind you, how good would THAT be..... :twisted:
think positive
Has liked: 243 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by think positive »

Piesnchess wrote:WE have Moore, now for Dangerfield, then we can all be happy little vegemites, cant we. !?
how good would that be!!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
RudeBoy
Been liked: 100 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Lazza wrote:
Are in coockoo land here or is there a real genuine possibility of us getting Danger, Piesnchess? It's total conjecture isn't it at the moment? Mind you, how good would THAT be..... :twisted:
Obviously Dangerfield or Sloane would be sensational, but honestly, I'd be happy if we got Levi Greenwood from North as our replacement goal kicking midfielder and used pick 4 and the Lions 2nd pick as well as the pick we get for H on 3 young guns.
GoWoodsmen

Post by GoWoodsmen »

Let's play a game of fill in the blanks....

fat ________ chance

Trade radio won't even talk about it anymore!!!
Side By Side Forever
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

GoWoodsmen wrote:

fat ________ chance

That's excatly what I think too....... :( :cry:
Az

Post by Az »

Dekka today said himself Dangerfield ain't gonna happen. It seems even a direct quote can't provide closure. Would be a wet dream come true though
Piesnchess
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Lazza wrote:
GoWoodsmen wrote:

fat ________ chance

That's excatly what I think too....... :( :cry:
JUST thought id lighten the moment with a wee bit of foolhardy conjecture. :P :P :lol: :lol:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
35forever

Post by 35forever »

Danger isn't coming our way, (actually it is in one sense!) and whether we like it or not the perception out there is that Collingwood is in complete disarray. A few years ago the Mitch Clarks and Frawleys would've lined up to play for us, but that just isn't the case now. You can bitch at me all you want but it isn't my fault that the footy world sees us as a basket case, it's just how it is.
With luck and some smart manoeuvring we might get someone like an Aish from Brizzo which would be great and mitigate our dire need for a mid. If we could then snare Greenwood I'd be very happy but North won't make that easy, and they're certainly seen as a better chance than us to play well into the finals next year so we'd have to be offering huge money for him. We must remember that Moore is unlikely to play seniors in '15, he needs a year to develop and playing him would look desperate.
Petracca looks like he'll be gone before we get a shot, especially with the f'n Dees jumping the queue, and I think Brayshaw will move up the order now Heeney and Moore are gone, so who would we look at?
Also what are we likely to get for H? Why aren't we getting pick 9 for him? (actually I know the answer to that, the AFL would fold before it gave us anything)
"If at first you dont succeed...
... oh who cares, we did it!!!!!"

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

Az wrote:Dekka today said himself Dangerfield ain't gonna happen. It seems even a direct quote can't provide closure. Would be a wet dream come true though
Not this year anyway. :wink:
Defender...........

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
King Monkey
Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

Post by King Monkey »

If I happened to put Lazza, Defender, 35forever (and a few others) on ignore, does this thread revert to about 10 odd pages minus the monotonous petty squabbling???? :roll: :roll:

Change name from Nicks BB, to "perceptive fellow" vs Sunshine & Lollipops BB.
Fkn over this shit..........
Arguing and disagreeing is natural - but the same fkn argument on every fkn thread???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

At one time I found Jacks Pain slightly amusing - as Collie Dog he's gotten worse and is just downright taking the piss out of this place now.

And sorry 1061.
I take back the Clocking Device accusation, obviously it's actually Daffy Duck.
"I am a great sage, equal of heaven.
Grow stick, grow.
Fly cloud, fly.
Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
Geek
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Geek »

35forever wrote:Danger isn't coming our way, (actually it is in one sense!) and whether we like it or not the perception out there is that Collingwood is in complete disarray. A few years ago the Mitch Clarks and Frawleys would've lined up to play for us, but that just isn't the case now. You can bitch at me all you want but it isn't my fault that the footy world sees us as a basket case, it's just how it is.
With luck and some smart manoeuvring we might get someone like an Aish from Brizzo which would be great and mitigate our dire need for a mid. If we could then snare Greenwood I'd be very happy but North won't make that easy, and they're certainly seen as a better chance than us to play well into the finals next year so we'd have to be offering huge money for him. We must remember that Moore is unlikely to play seniors in '15, he needs a year to develop and playing him would look desperate.
Petracca looks like he'll be gone before we get a shot, especially with the f'n Dees jumping the queue, and I think Brayshaw will move up the order now Heeney and Moore are gone, so who would we look at?
Also what are we likely to get for H? Why aren't we getting pick 9 for him? (actually I know the answer to that, the AFL would fold before it gave us anything)
Or it could be because H isn't leaving under free agency....